Pure Money Making forum
Please sign in, to have access to all the features of our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pure Money Making forum
Please sign in, to have access to all the features of our forum.
Pure Money Making forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Do you know about Google's page rank algorithm?

Increase website traffic Vote_lcap50%Increase website traffic Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Increase website traffic Vote_lcap50%Increase website traffic Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Increase website traffic Vote_lcap0%Increase website traffic Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Sponsors
Get Free Followers

Increase website traffic

Go down

Increase website traffic Empty Increase website traffic

Post by Admin Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:40 am

Discussion board for page: Increase website traffic

Imagine for a moment here that my business involves country style decorations for the home. I am currently working on optimizing a page which includes various wall decorations. My first thought is to work from the key phrase wall decorations. In this scenario though, the phrase wall decorations is a very general category, rather than a specific niche. It can cover a wide spectrum of themes that have nothing to do with the products I am marketing on this page. Remember that we are not just looking to increase our website traffic.

We are looking to increase TARGETED website traffic. The quickest route to increase sales to this page is to increase the traffic from people who look specifically for what I sell. This means my page needs a very specific focus.

(Visit the source of this topic and discuss on it here.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.puremoneymaking.net/pages/seo/

Back to top Go down